It's that time of year again, when Total Pollution asks you to vote for your Top 10 favourite bogs. This is the fifth year of the poll. The votes will be compiled and included in the forthcoming book, the Total Pollution Guide to Toilets 2010-11. The bog may be one you use for disposing of bodily waste or for more esoteric purposes.
The rules are fucking complicated.
1. You must vote for your ten favourite bogs and rank them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite). The winner will be determined by a mix of FPTP and AV, depending on which gives the most favourable result.
2. The bog must be rank on a scale of 1 to 10. Any bogs which are really rank will not be cleaned.
3. Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Only vote once. Unless you run a local authority bog in Birmingham when as many postal votes as possible will count.
5. Only bogs based in the UK or cleaned by UK residents are eligible. We don't want to encourage all of these foreign toilets coming over here, stealing our waste.
6. No bog will be excluded from voting unless I find a reason to exclude it.
If you have your own bog, please do encourage users to put the seat down after use.
The results will be published in September.