Tuesday 20 July 2010

New book: What did publishing bullshit to make a profit ever do for me?

Anyone want to buy a book? You may think it is rubbish and question some of its arguments. But hey, that's nothing to do with me, blame the author. I only published it. If I want to publish things that are garbage that is up to me. I don't have to agree with everything I publish after all. If I want to peddle bollocks and falsehoods to make a profit then fine. I am not the only one. I have no responsibility for whether people wish to purchase this crap and then believe it. It's an attitude I have applied to my knee-jerk blogging and see no reason why I shouldn't apply it to my business as well.

Coming soon from Bitepillow Publishing:

Zac Goldsmith's Media Skills
Basic Health for Grubby Protesters
100 Third World Airports To See Before You Die
Dummies Guide to Mein Kampf,

No comments:

Post a Comment