Sunday 26 September 2010

I hate my bank nearly as much as lefties and the BBC

I have a bank account. When they offered it to me some years ago I was told it offered me all sorts of benefits. Almost as if they were overselling what they do to make people stay with them.

But now they want to charge me if I want to spend money I haven't got. What a cheek! Typical bloody capitalists. If they carry on like this they'll be making huge profits and that would never do.

Problem is I am stuck with them and these charges. Simply only spending what I earn and not going overdrawn and expecting other people (ie the taxpayer) to pick up the tab isn't an option. And I can't possibly change banks can I? No, instead I will slag them off publicly instead of doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment