Wednesday 1 September 2010

Guido Fawkes should stop doing my job. Or stick to smearing lefties

I wasn't going to say anything about this for fear of breathing new life into the story, and appearing like a complete pompous hypocrite, but I can't stay silent any longer. I can't help myself. My knee has been twitching like an epeleptic bird watcher.

The campaign against William Hague on the Guido Fawkes blog is nothing short of reprehensible. The lies, smears and innuendo are pathetic. Guido knows fine well that such tittle-tattle masquerading as a journalistic scoop is my job.

The petty and spiteful vilification of Hague by bloggers and newspapers who should know better should stop now, before it gets out of hand. After all such things should only be reserved for lefties.

No comments:

Post a Comment